I have been working on Heremia, I just haven't taken a photo and stuck it here yet. Should do that this evening.
Heremia now has an eye, a nostril and a blaze. But she's looking like a mule at the moment. I will have to stop and study my learners... there never is a point in a cross stitch where you can say "ok I've reached a good point to stop". It's never like that - the only time you can say "ok I can stop now" is once you've finished!
I found shoes. Pretty expensive sandals/strappy shoes. They match my outfit wonderfully, and they're nice and would go with other outfits too. Well they damnwell will have to! Hehe. All I need now is to go buy some make-up... my make-up is so old now I have to get some new stuff. Mascara, lipstick, make-up remover, pretty much the basics. My eyeshadow should still be alright. Don't know what I'm going to do with my hair... maybe wear it loose? Or clipped or something. Ah I'll think about it closer to the time. It's going to be fun on Saturday! :D I just hope the weather rocks too.
Nothing much else to blog about at the moment. HBBM is away this week, back Friday afternoon. I have taken Friday off, just to relax. G's office is having a 10pinbowling evening and he'll be leaving work at 3 to pick up his tux (for Saturday) so I thought it'd be simpler if I were at home ready to leave whenever he needs to. Somehow there's always a delay if I am at work and want to leave at a certain time (specially at 17:00... always a 5min email at 16:55 which lasts 20mins *rolls eyes*). Can't wait! Gonna a) sleep late, b) stitch a bit I guess, c) relax, d) enjoy the sunlight/being at home during the day, and e) squish G when he gets home!
I haven't got much work to do - depends on whether HBBM phones in and dictates emails from overseas (yes, he phones in from overseas to dictate emails, I hate it). I have 2 lever-arch file labels to print and that is pretty much it. I'm going to pace myself and not rush the labels else I won't have anything to do at all in the afternoon.
Mmm cuppasoup!
No comments:
Post a Comment