One of those days.
BLEHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got (basically) crapped on by hbbm cos I took msgs instead of hunting for him and putting calls through to him wherever he was (he was in with the directors...), then by the accountant for "mislabelling" something, then one of the bosses said he IS here for lunch when he'd told tealady he wasn't and I SHOULD have phoned her to let her know since she was out buying the OTHER boss's lunch so I got a bit of a blabla from her (blabla stupid shit), and then when I'm already DYING to just WALK OUT THE DOOR for a BREAK, the BLOODY printer service-man comes at 13:02 when I'm all ready to LEAVE! G's outside waiting for me. And of course the printer doesn't do its thing so the guy leaves without doing a THING. And by then it's 13:15 and G's been waiting outside having already bought pies+chips+chocs for us (prebought to "save time" since I only get 45mins lunch break - uh whatever). UHH!!!!
Oh and add to that a dum task. DUM so dumb it doesn't have a B. ~Find accommodation for 2 people near Bishops, for 6 nights in two weeks' time, self-catering only~. One of THOSE tasks. *insert big-ass groan and emphatically rolled eyes here*
Ooh add to that: I printed a fax for the accountant, so she gets it out of her pigeon-hole and says "aye? I didn't book any recently".. it was a printout confirmation of a booking from WEEKS ago, but for some FUCKING UNKNOWN reason the fax program reshuffled everything so a fax from 22 september showed up as a "new fax", which I printed. Yay, so anyway I tell her when she walks away "I'm so sick of this program... oh and the IT guy says he'll be in on monday to sort out all the computers".. and she looks back at me while walking away like "uh yeah right... whatever (worthless piece of ^&$#@%)" whatever!
And I can't and won't be able to afford a merc any time ever (no, not "any time soon", any time ever). Ah silly dreams... whatever.
Today seems cranky, irritable and annoyed.
At least it's heading on for 4 o'clock... yay... I hope my fish are ok and pietugh isn't there tonight... ugh.
*** HIGHLIGHT OF THE AFTERNOON*** a lady came into the office asking for the Indian Consulate and I pointed her down the road. Yay~
No comments:
Post a Comment