Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday - frivolously, frazzledly, fatiguedly, finally Friday

Yeehaaa!! Is it nearly weekend or is it nearly weekend! (don't answer! I don't want to hear that it's only 9:15 ok? Don't burst my leetle cheerful bubbil)

For the first time since I've known G, all 4 of the band members were together at bandpractice!!! I wasn't there though, I had stuff to catch up with at home, but yeah, ROCK ON!!

It's strange how when you are dating someone your life becomes busier. Not only do you still have YOUR commitments like regular meetups with friends and time-consuming chores for example, he has his too. So you're both doing BOTH (or accompanying the other) on that, AND then there are so many things that you want to do together AS well, like go out together, have fun, all that jazz. So you're twice (or three times?) as busy as you were before! Which is quite strange since because you're dating someone, you WANT to do more things together OTHER than chores/commitments to other people but you basically have less time to!!

There are now 5 weeks on the dot til the office closes. So much to do before Christmas, the madness is now starting. Gotta sort out gifts for everyone, which is no mean feat. Specially when some of the stuff is to be posted!!!

Thought for the day: I want to sleep. Now.

No comments: