I don't feel like people.
I want nothing to do with them. Today. People. Public. Colleagues.
Friends are exempt.
My whole being is saying "uhhhhh". I want to be in bed for at least another 10 hours. By then I should have regained use of my arms O_o
Ok, it's IPOD TIME!!! At work, it's quiet *checks the phone to make sure it's not switched off?!* it's friday and I WANT MUSIC!!!!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHEMICAL BROTHERS YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Ok anyway. Yeah I've been feeling a bit bla lately, I *think* I know why (roughly) but I haven't sat down and processed it and thought about it to put it all into order so I can think it through from start to finish and find what is ACTUALLY bugging me. I think pms/moodiness might be making me feel a little more bleh but it wouldn't be at all connected hehe!
A lot of things are bugging me, I think mainly with regards to "home" affairs. Things I wish weren't the way they are.
Been a rather stressful week, but I was brave and got through everything I had to. Let me not speak too soon, as it's only 09:25 ... but I'm holding thumbs. Nearly went postal a few times, I HATE PEOPLE WHO DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT GIVING OTHER PEOPLE BASIC RESPECT. Example: people who PHONE or BUZZ THE FUCKING DOOR, and ARE BUSY MAKING ANOTHER CALL AT THE SAME GODDAMN TIME! Dammit, that's FUCKING RUDE! I'm supposed to KNOW who it is from the mumbles, grunts and general unwords you are making into your phone?? fuck off!!!!
Ok, I'm breathing. I *was* breathing on that occasion too, ok admittedly rather forcedly because I was trying hard not to burst out with a loud "FUCKER!!"
There are 20 working days til our offices close. I am counting. Apparently our office lunch is on the 15th, but I don't remember where. Hopefully not somewhere FAR cos that's a pain, living far from work already! Although I have been experiencing the joys of living close to work lately which is fantastic! Ahhh an HOUR'S extra sleep! An HOUR extra to DO stuff in, in the evening!!! Bring it ON!!!!
Ok I think I'll stop blethering on now...................
*yawnwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*
No comments:
Post a Comment