Things are progressing... I have a lot of clarity on the issue now, but everything is still frustrated. It's almost like it is partly cloudy - clear with occasional clouding over.
After chatting to mom a lot over the past few days, I have insight into the issue, and yet, I am unable to do anything to sort it out. It is not something that *I* have to sort out. Can't go into details, but it is not for me to fix, this problem. There have to be consequences for actions which affect people close to you. You can't expect them not to react accordingly if you do something which hurts them. It doesn't work like that. Commit the crime, do the time, in a way. You have to face the music.. and what's frustrating is that she's not willing to. Argh!!!!!!!
Had a driving lesson today (none last week, none Saturday coming). It seems to be going alright... I don't know how well I'll do in the test, I guess at least I'm getting experience enough.
Need for Speed IS SO AWESOME! I defeated the 2nd boss and won a 2nd territory - defeated a crew. I was able to upgrade parts in my car - like NO2 and the turbo etc... and BOY OH BOY I can tell! Gotta get used to the handling now. I have to get the hang of hand-brake turns too, it's becoming more crucial than in the previous 2 levels. Still wanna get a nice sig/avatar of my car though....
What else is news. Dude is cute. G is sweet and special.
G's gran has come down from upcountry for my birthday. I feel very touched - she is very eager to "make it" to our wedding - she's 83 and seems to feel very time-limited I suppose. So I'm very honoured that she is coming down for my birthday. She really is sweet :)
G and I mowed the lawn earlier. I found a HUGE cricket in the gutter but it got away - it went under the fence between our places so hopefully it will find its way into the neighbours' place and keep them awake. I am getting more and more tired of waking up to this woman sharing her high-heel shoes with us through their tiled floor. Lady, if you're going to take an hour getting ready, walking all over your place, LEAVE THE HIGH-HEELS TIL LAST!!!! FOR PITY'S SAKE!
I dunno... it wouldn't seem so annoying if they didn't do other ANNOYING things - like scream, smoke, slam the doors, etc etc. It is baffling... why do they HAVE to SLAM their front door every time they go out? Ok if she's carrying the brat on her hip and her hands are full ok.. but he's 2, lady, he can walk! Surely he can manage the steps since you yourself live in a 2storey place? Nope, you HAVE to slam the door. And what's so dumb is that because a) I'd feel like an idiot and b) they're out whenever we go out/come home, I wouldn't actually slam OUR door to give her a bit of her own medicine... I'm more and more tempted though!
Heremia is paused. For now - I wanted to stitch a bit tonight but I was so tired after supper+washing up. S, L and I are going to meet up on the 16th to have a stitchathon/wedding chat... they're going to be my bridesmaids and we're going to chat plans and ideas! Can't wait!
It's X's party on Saturday this weekend coming. He's back from Sweden - it'll be good to see him again.
N is back from (UAE? Dubai?) - we met up with him for lunch and he came by our place for a short visit.
What else is news... not sure - will have to blog again if I think of things ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment