Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So so tired *rant alert*

I am so tired.

Exhausted.

I'm so tired of this BITCH next door. I am seriously going to go MAD, waking up every goddamn morning to her FUCKING high heels CLACKING all over their BLOODY TILED FLOORS!!!!!!!!

But right now, it exhausts me. I am TIRED of being PISSED OFF every morning. I'm TIRED of HAVING TO THINK about that bitch. Tired of THINKING about her FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!! Having to LISTEN to her and WONDERING what the hell is wrong with her.

I'm TIRED of even LOOKING AT G with an "I hate that bitch" expression on my face. I'm tired even of feeling that way and trying NOT to show it.

I'm tired of waking up with her noise, and then not wanting to go to the loo even though I need to go, cos then she might hear the loo flushing and feel glad that her NOISE WOKE ME UP!!!!!!!

I'M TIRED of having this SHIT to COMPLAIN about. But who, honestly, wouldn't be fed up with this?

I am SO TIRED!!

No comments: