Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday?


Brought my iPod with me to work today... and then kept forgetting about it. It's past 3 and I'm sitting listening to some tunes: Super Extra Gravity - Cardigans.

Quite enjoying my new CDs, so glad I found that 2nd Shivaree CD. They aren't really well known, heard Bossa Nova years ago when watching an American top40 programme.

The tank water seems to have gone brown already, probably will do another waterchange this week. The heater seems kaput, plugged it in and it DID work but then I think it died. Was going to buy a 2nd one but now I have to buy two. No email from the aquariumshop guy about the fishlist for this week.

Hbbm is away tomorrow, in Mauritius. Both the bosses were away today, so it's been quite quiet. Messengerguy went off sick this afternoon hehe, maybe making the most of the quiet afternoon sans bossmen.

An hour and 10mins til hometime.

No comments: