Thursday, October 12, 2006

Odd stuff and Excitement

Found something ODD hehe. ASCII Cows


The fishtank is looking stunning so far. The water is now crystal clear, but brownish. Will get my new beebees on Saturday, along with the 20w light fitting and hopefully plants!!!! Yes fine I repeat things in my blog but hey I'm EXCITED! :D Will do another large waterchange and bring the pH down and then put the fish (and plants) into the tank... I *SO* CANNOT WAIT!!!

Driving to work with G this morning was quite fun: yesterday *I* had a SUPER-WOOOOOOO day (NO clue where the energy came from, it just HAPPENED and was SO WOOOOOO), and this morning HE had superwoo hyper energy. We were laughing about other drivers and cars and talking such nonsense. And of course keeping Carlos Santana entertained too!

Rather looking forward to the weekend for other reasons: going to Syndicate on Saturday and on Friday am going with G to a braai with his colleagues.

For some reason right now I'm DYING for a Mugg&Bean caramel-sorta coffee drink thing. I don't remember what it's called but OMG it was SO YUMMMMMM.

Oh and it's Thursday so I can't go out at all and buy any sort of treat. AAAAARGH how WILL I survive?!

Mmmm sarmies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOO WOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOO WOO WOOO WOO *deep breath* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOO WOOOOO WOOO kkk WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok I'm tired now.