Monday, October 18, 2010

Work tomorrow

Friday afternoon, Hbbm phoned me to ask whether I could work on Monday + Tuesday as well, except as receptionist.

So I have work tomorrow, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and possibly Friday.  And, despite the fact that I'll be getting very much needed 'pocketmoney', I feel so turned off about it.

I think, generally, I am experiencing a difficult time.  I don't care if I seem emo in writing that, but I feel pretty down at times, and for a mishmash multitude of reasons.  This whole move thing is WELLWHADDYAKNOW... a first. Uncovering all of my stuff has been enjoyable, but at the same time I feel emotional about it.  Irritated.  Maybe I have PMS... I don't know.  I don't think I care.

I'm just so tired. Things tick me off, despite being trivial.  For example, the bloody supermarket we buy groceries from OFTEN bloodywell has a lack of bagpackers, so *I* have to pack the damn shopping bags...
Ok, maybe in other countries, they don't employ bagpackers, or the cashier has to pack the bags, or whatever, but here, in SA, there are (usually/supposed to be) bag packers. 

Now, taking it IMpersonally (not getting butt-hurt about it, like WOE-IS-ME, I'm better than to pack my OWN bags), it is negative from a CUSTOMER-EXPERIENCE point of view:  if  some days you have your bags packed for you, and then you arrive at the shop with the (positive/happy) expectation of this service on other days, the fact that not only is there no bagpacker but YOU have to pack the bag, causes unfulfilled expectation which leads to frustration and a negative conclusion to the otherwise positive or neutral impression of the shop.

BAHFUCKIT... pointless blogpost, whatever.

I'm just completely tired and lethargic now.  I think I need happy pills.

I still hate the bitch neighbour next door.

No comments: