We have exactly 131 days. I have 7 working days left... 2 weeks, and September is finished. Leaving us with exactly 4 months before we fly.
Last weekend we emailed for quotes on moving our stuff, so far we haven't had anyone over to give a quote. HULLO CHAPS.
Four months... 120+ days... and we're gone. Everything has to be done well in time before we go.
I'm probably going to be moving my fish in December. Sis has agreed to look after them for me - it'll be better having them in the family (so I can keep up to date with their news) and it hopefully won't be a big burden as they shouldn't have YEARS AND YEARS ahead of them, or should I say, MOST of them shouldn't: the kuhli loaches have maybe 10 more years! But regardless, I'm looking to move them (back!) in December so that there is a little time for me to help out before I go (time for me to give Sis a crashcourrse in fishkeeping).
2 months for us to do all our preparations because December is The month. Action month where we get everything going. 2 months for everything... will we have enough time?
G's borrowed his dad's electric sander, so we'll probably start tackling our wooden furniture soon. I can't wait to sit, quietly and peacefully, at home and go through my stuff. I think it will be therapeutic. A shedding of old 'skin'.
7 more days of work. GOD DAMN BUT I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT to be out of this place.
1 comment:
Great move forward for you. :) Just 5 more days now. New skin looks nice. ^.^
Post a Comment