No major news since my last blogpost. HBBM is on leave now. It's been excrutiatingly dull at work, I've had nothing to do apart from folding drawings and reading Time/FM magazines.
G's off to hospital next week... I'm so glad I've got leave! I have 22 working days left this year. If I've counted correctly, there are 180 left til I'm done.
The visa documentation is going ok... we haven't done the PCCs yet, probably only will after G's out of hospital. We're currently waiting for G's contacts in Aus to send him their contact details so that we can fill in a form each. Apart from that, we're waiting for certain documents as proof of G's specific work experience, and then we're going to scrape together documentation to prove our ongoing marriage. We may or may not be asked for proof, but better to be prepared and have already uploaded it than have to scramble around for it if/when asked. Not much left to do, then we're READY to get a CO, and to get the instruction to do medicals!
OH YES! News: I got my LR hat!!!!!!! It has upped the Awesomeness rating of the entire continent just by being here!
That's all for now, back to folding these lovely drawings! At least I have music to keep me from going berserk!
No comments:
Post a Comment