Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Music!

This morning I received a pack of 3 CDs: Kelly Clarkson, Kelli Ali and Dead Can Dance.  Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
I hope this 'inspires' my other parcels to arrive.  I'm still waiting for the LR2 soundtrack, A Camp+The Cardigans CDs and The Cardigans CD/DVD.  Oh the joy of airmail.
The wedding dress and jacket are ready for collection at the drycleaners.  Funkiness!  I'm also going to pick up a copy of today's newspaper, for the job supplement.
 
I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING PLACE!
 
I am quite FED UP.  I need to get out of here.  The pettiness and shit, I've had enough.  I really have.  I have said so before, and I've been jobhunting.  And I still am.
 
Last night, while I scanned photos, G and I swapped RAM chips.  Mine I'd left in its box as my laptop just wouldn't accept it.  G's had no problem with his RAM, so we swapped.  Mine in his laptop seems fine.  His in mine seems fine.  I even had a bash at Diablo II, maxed out the CPU but the RAM was HAPPY!  At some stage (not while playing) I gave the laptop a couple of bangs/nudges/presses and typed very... roughly, to see if the RAM chip would move and crash the laptop.  It didn't, so hopefully it was a combination of a finicky RAM chip and a dodgy slot connection, and hopefully the RAM chip isn't as finicky and will work!
I can't wait for the weekend.  I want to sleep late.  I want to scan a shitload of photos, I'm tired of photos now and I really enjoyed Diablo II yesterday.  I want to do my own stuff now.  Stitch, read, play games.  I have 3.5 boxes of photos still, plus G's packet of holiday photos which is equal to another box.  *sigh*  And Mom has a few other photos (odds and ends) which I want to scan.  AND then my aunt has photos from Gran which I want to scan.  I think once I'm done I won't ever want to see another printed photo in my life.  And hopefully I won't really have to, cos they'll all be on CD :D
And then I can stitch.  Poor Golden Ice.  I was almost craving cross-stitch yesterday (at work) I can't remember, I think I was folding drawings *exceptionally boring*.
Fuck, I'm sick of this job.

No comments: