Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh wow, BOREDOM

More boredom.  Last week was an Ennui Extravaganza!!
Being receptionist, in a construction industry company, in the week before the builders' holidays are finished... DULL omg... I nearly went nuts.  But I survived.
Right now I feel so ... melancholy isn't quite the right word.  I'm feeling now.  Right now, listening to A Camp's self-titled album, being taken back to the plane as we were flown over Australia, down from Singapore, right down almost to the bottom of the continent, turning East and flying over Adelaide to land in Sydney.  The air was so clear, the land was so massive... this expanse, disappearing off into the distance.  The land was dry, uninhabited by much plantlife, but patchwork farms clearly evident.  I was listening to this album, looking down at the land, feeling this sensation of peaceful suspension... elevation and elation.
Today hbbm is back in office.  It's been another quiet day - I haven't had much to do at all.  I've been ogling my diary some more... thinking about my options.  I can work until end of this year, which gives me more time to prepare everything before the move, or work until end of Feb 2010.  It all depends entirely on the visa application.  Hopefully G's nominated occupation can make it a priority.  Maybe I've blogged this already... if so I will edit this post.  Today has just been exceptionally uninspiring work-wise.  I'd like to finish end of this year.

No comments: