Thursday, September 27, 2007

The World

I'm a little annoyed with the world at the moment.

I'm annoyed that people are such arseholes that they honestly just DO NOT give a FUCK about anyone else. Yes, unfortunately we have neighbours like that (on the one side of us. The people on the other side are very cool). It's like these 3 women and a brat. Whatever. People like them don't deserve to exist. There is just NO consideration for anybody else... "oh, the kid's slamming the door over and over and over at 7am on a weekend?? NO WORRIES! WE're awake at 7am on a public holiday having a smoke, so what's the problem??" Bastards. That brat rides around on a plastic motorbike all fucking day, which is enough to work on ANYONE'S nerves!!!!!!

Ok regardless of that... I'm annoyed that my ring had to be sent away to be fixed and then wash, rinse, repeat (it had to be sent back about 3 times...). It is now ready to be collected in the shop after being sent away and having a completely new one made up for me. I'm all ready to fight now, my hackles are up, because when I phoned (yes, *I* phoned THEM to find out if it was ready, despite the fact that they said they'd phone me to say it's ready), the guy explained that it's not the same one (which I am aware of) but he also mentioned that the main diamond isn't the same size. He wasn't sure of which size was which, said something like "if yours was a .23, this one is either .24 or .22..." Mine is a .24. If it is a .23 or a .22, I'm NOT going to be very happy. The only way I'd accept it if it was smaller would be if the colour rating was better (mine's a G, you only get D, E and F above mine) or the clarity rating was better (mine's a SI2, you can get quite a few better rated ones than that). Otherwise, we must get a refund for part of it's price as we got a discount on mine because the one on their website was a .25.

ARGH!!!!! Why the hell can't things just be RIGHT! Buy a thing and it's RIGHT first time!

Our mattress, too, is faulty. After nagging, they've finally agreed to send us a replacement mattress and take away the old one. The stitching had come loose. A mattress! Stitching came loose on the mattress... you don't pay pennies for a mattress, it's not a cheap, throwaway thing. Sposed to last for at least 10 years... but no, once again, something that isn't FIT for selling!

*sigh*

I can't wait for the weekend, hopefully the arseholes next door will SHUT THE FUCK UP long enough for us to be able to sleep PAST 7am!!!!!!!!

No comments: