Monday, September 03, 2007

Such a lot going on

This weekend was great! Friday evening we had my sis+herG and M+J over. We had butterchicken (a mild curry dish), just chatted and had a nice time. That afternoon we'd unpacked a lot of stuff just to get the lounge+kitchen area tidy. It was so cool - at one stage, during Synd, I sat back in the lounge and the place looked so lovely. So like our home! :D

Saturday morning we slept late. Priorities!

We went shopping on Saturday afternoon, got a few hardwarestore things, ideas for colourschemes, etc, and that evening we went to Banana Jam for a farewell for X and J... they're both going overseas for 6 months and 1 year respectively. Yum supper and a good time with everyone!

Sunday we slept late again... priorities, priorities!

Went to the mall to take my ring away - the centre stone is loose under the claws (probably from being resized). It feels terrible not having it now, every now and then I go "omg, where did I leave it!?!?!?" heheheh!

After dropping it off we headed off to find a mall a bit further out of town. We drove straight past it not realising the entrance wasn't on the side we thought it was. But we got there in the end. They were having a wedding expo but unfortunately all the shops in the mall close at 3pm so the expo people were already packing up. There weren't many ideas there that we haven't already thought of. We already have our ideas for the decor and stuff, we just have to draw the things or design templates/mock-ups. It's SO damn exciting! We have the colours chosen, I have a paint-sample and a bit of raffia which have the right colours.

It is SO EXCITING! I really am so thrilled and excited about it all. It's way early to be planning the wedding things, but rather earlier than later. I have an appointment with a dressmaker next Saturday - she made my matric dance dress.

Eeek!

Last night I stitched. Warpony is nearing completion. This week I want to focus on him and try to finish him. Then I'll get stuck into Heremia. I have a feeling Heremia's gonna be a blast! But Warpony comes first! Aargh, now I wish I was at home stitching... it's so sunny in our new place. Oooh, today they're coming to install the ADSL line and transfer our phone number. Then I'll be able to take pics of our place and post them here. And I'll be able to upload pics of Warpony!

GAHHHHHHHHH I wish I was at home instead! I could be doing so much stuff... not sitting at work blabla bla bla blaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! Maybe one day I can be a stay-at-home Kit... I can keep the house tidy and stuff, and most importantly: I can stitch! *sigh* tis just a dream :D

No comments: