
We have finallly got the internet up and running.
The Telkon guy came on Friday to install the phone line and the adsl stuff... and I tried to set it all up and it DIDN'T work. When G came home from work, he tried to sort it out - still didn't work. Tried dial up, and it worked but terribly slowly.
Went this morning and bought a phone, it's now charged and ready hehe.
Went to Synd and got sis to switch the router there off (it's got my username and password set up) so that we could try the net when we got home, and VOILA!! It's worked! Strangest bloody thing ever... but anway. Bloody glad that we don't have to phone Telkon and get someone to come out and sort it out blablabla.
Anyway, I got a lot of stitching done the past few days, and TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, here's the most up-to-date pic of Warpy!!! (and sample pic, specially for W)
I have work Monday - not looking forward to that AT ALL. Bleh!
Anyway, cheers for now, my software is updating and I'm tired and I want to google for info on canaries cos I want a pet bird but think a budgie would get bored but dunno if a canary is "exciting" enough LOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
Cheers for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment