Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day 3 of being unwell

My tummy has stayed sore, and I have had headaches on and off... had eyeball pain most of the time. Haven't slept well, feeling very restless.

Phoned in to work today, got through to the accountant doing switchboard duty - that meant the receptionist was - dare I say it - LATE?! Omg that's... UNACCEPTABLE?!?! Whatever! She was late the first day I got there, she came about 15 mins late... reason? Taxis. Pfff!! That'll never hold anything for the bosses *sniggers* I've done my time being LATE because of METROFUCKINGFAIL and being crapped on for something that was beyond my bloody control............

Ok I'm breathing...........................

*breathes*

spent most of the day in bed, dozing fitfully as the maintenance guys sawed through burglar bars and drilled through stone etc. Ok they probably weren't doing that, but they were making a helluva lot of noise working on the vacant flat next door. I've been enjoying paint smell as they've taken off the burglar bars and repainted them.

Went to the doc, the doc says it might be a VERY mild case of tummy flu (which would be so mild I wouldn't puke), or IBS or something. So I have tabs to make me better :) Back to work tomorrow if I'm up for it. If not, it's back to the doc to get a doctor's certificate. I guess.

Mom and sis took our oldie dog to the vet today, to be put to sleep. Poor old stinky. Apparently she was having a good day and was all alert and bright. It's good that way, cos then her last day wasn't an uncomfortable, unhappy one. They had a 15:30 appointment but had to wait cos the vet was out with a horse with colic. They had a good wait though, a peaceful one cos Honey was alert and interested in her surroundings and when sis went around the corner to buy some cooldrink, she wanted to follow her. Sis waited in the waiting room, mom went in but came out before the vet did his thing. I agree with mom: I couldn't stand to see a dead Honey.

RIP doggiedog...

No comments: