Sunday, December 04, 2011

I haven't posted in ages

There hasn't been that much which has been noteworthy the past while.  Or, I suppose more accurately, I haven't had much brain capacity spare to expend it on blogging.  And I can't think of anything at the moment either.  I may well have forgotten... which scares me greatly.

Basically, over the past while since I blogged last, I've been working.  And my sister came to stay last month for a little over 3 weeks.  And I've been coming to terms with things (not quite) which I'm not yet able to come to terms with.

Yes, this is a vague, pointless blog post again.

I just feel, currently, as though everything is wrong.  The house we are in is too big, there are too many things required of us to maintain it, having a dog is too much responsibility, there are too many things we have to do just to keep our lives running... and I feel overwhelmed and frozen.  I wish I was in a plain bland square apartment with just a little balcony and nothing needing work... just a small vacuum here and there, watering a potplant, etc... but then, living in an apartment would undoubtedly have its own issues such as shitty neighbours making noise etc.  There's just no peace, it seems.  Or, I just cannot find it.

I think this sums up my current state of mind to a T:

 Sorry to be a Debbie-Downer... but sometimes, one just has difficult times.

No comments: