Wednesday, December 08, 2010

There was something freaky in the house now...

I kept hearing sounds... scarily reminiscent of the time when there was one of those 3" cockroaches on the rim of G's bedside dirtbin (in (our previous abode - shudder)

It sounds like it's coming from the area of the frontdoor/stairwell - which would make sense cos there's a gap under the door (nice and spacious).  I'm a bit creeped out and it's getting louder/more insistent, so I turn to G and tell him (what I said above, about cockroach).  As I am telling him that, something comes out from upstairs...

... lands on the mat in front of front door... black, dark

Insecty...

I mini-freak.

Then, it hopflies towards me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I big-freak!!

It flies towards me, after bouncing on the carpet halfway towards me, then flies past and lands on the curtain behind me.

I kinda wobbly-'scream'-gasp sound and JUUUUUUMP out the way.

G gets up... I sorta come closer to look:

IT'S A FRICKIN' GRASSHOPPER!!!!

*huff*

Grasshoppers are fine... cockroaches, however, are not!!

What I want to know, now, is wtf it was doing upstairs?! 

1 comment:

Joysze said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's still hilariously funny the 2nd time around.