It's a long weekend now... back to work on Wednesday, Tuesday is a holiday and I took Monday (today) off.
Last night, while having a relaxing evening with T + R and G, watching Star Trek (the prequel) and having pizza, I began to feel the onset of a cold. WHY, in GAWD'S NAME, does this happen on a long weekend? So, 2.5 days out of my 4 day weekend are doomed to be spent with a cold. Lovely.
I'm rather miffed right now, as there are a million and one things I'd rather be doing than wandering around like a listless zombie all day. So many yummy things that are waiting to be eaten, and I have NO appetite at all. And what's most dumb is that I'll get to work on Wednesday, still feeling crap, and mention it to colleagues, but it'll be like 'yeah sure, whatever... slacker'. I've been so bored at work lately, and all of a sudden on Friday I was given a KAK task to do (creating 52 reports... in LOTUS 95 WTF) but at least it was something... which I'm now going to have to do with a cruddy grotty head (because I won't be able to just call in sick cos this work needs to be done by end of day Thursday)... I can't wait.
I'm rambling. I have a cold, I have no appetite but I'm hungry, I have no desire to sleep but I'm tired...
I will have to blog again when my head has cleared.
No comments:
Post a Comment