I've been thinking a lot lately about things we see and do here that I need to catch on video. I've made a whole list of the routes we drive and places we go, as well as things we have done and seen before that we will wish we had a made a record of once we've moved. It's quite a list and, as always, now I'm superkeen to start! It'll be quite fun, as there are some things we haven't done before (going to see the Noon Gun, going to Robben Island - G's never been), etc, as well as others we've already seen, such as Cape Point nature reserve, Table Mountain cable car, etc... I'm looking forward to it now, and of course I'm frustrated to be stuck at work on a perfectly good sunny day missing out on the opportunity.
THIS PLACE!!! Guhhhh!! It's so boring!!!!! There really is NOTHING TO DO ANYMORE!!
74 more (eish) working days til we go on our Austrip. I also considered resigning earlier (by 3 weeks) next year, but it hardly benefits me at all so I'd probably just stick it out til end of Feb so that I get that paycheque. So, end of Feb 2011 is it, I guess. So my workday countdown still stands. Except, I'm not sure what the status is of our riverrafting trip. K who has pretty much been the driving force/organiser of the whole thing has been retrenched, so it might not happen. Dunno - no news as yet and October's still far off, so we'll wait and see.
Dunno whether there's something wrong with me physically, but I'm SO TIRED lately. Maybe it's cos of work being so DEATHLY BORING that it's just making my entire being lethargic and tired.
Guhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and I want Golden Ice back now, plzkthx!
No comments:
Post a Comment