Monday, March 15, 2010

Still can't believe it!

It still doesn't feel real.  Woke up this morning, and it felt weird NOT having to instantly check the visa application status!  Still doesn't feel real.
Last night we watched the 3rd Back to the Future movie.  While we were battling with a scratch in the dual-layer switching section of the disk, I noticed something small moving across the floor.  It was a TEENYTINY little CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE baby gecko!  It was so adorable!!  I quickly moved the couch away and herded it towards the wall, managed to 'capture' it in my hand and took it outside - there really is nothing for them to eat indoors, we've already had one in the bedroom die after a couple of days due to starvation.
I've been stitching again - spent most of the weekend stitching.  So exciting looking at Golden Ice, picturing finishing the colour I'm working on, having only 1 left.   Guh I wish I could stay home and stitch!!
MAN I wish that stupid widget still worked - the countdown that I had on my blog.  Anyway, this is my countdown, I can't remember if I posted the link or not:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?day=28&month=02&year=2011&hour=17&min=00&sec=00&p0=56

Basically, I have 219 working days left til the end of Feb 2011, and 95 working days left til our trip - provisionally.  I still have to find out stuff from the bank we want to go to, like how long it takes to activate the account once it's opened and we go there.  If it's a week, we'll have to rethink our holiday dates.
219 DAYS LEFT OMG!!  And G only til the end of this year!!
Ok, that's all for now - gotta go make hbbm tea cos the tealady went off to the doctor.

No comments: