Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh - forgot to add this and can't edit the previous post

... because I'm blogging via mail.
One of the MAIN reasons I'm desperate to leave this job is the fact that I am sick and tired of and fed up with the bloody receptionist.  Taking liberties, now that she herself is looking for a job.  Stuff like going to the toilet at 5 to 1, so I have to listen to the phone, when I AM GOING TO BE STANDING IN AT LUNCH FROM 1!!  Bitch, go to the toilet DURING lunch.  So, I waited for her to go to the loo, then while she was back at her desk I went to make tea so that I could have tea while sitting at the swb.  So she announces "it's 1!" and comes into the kitchen to put her cup down (so she could see I was making tea) and the PISSES OFF out the front door.  While I'm still making my tea.  Bitch.
Oh and another FUCKING REASON: I AM STILL NOT A FUCKING ACCOUNTANT!  Yes, accountant, your phoning my boss 'reminding him' to do an invoice for something, which ends up as him telling ME to make a note in MY diary to do the invoice every month... THANK you for palming off YOUR FUCKING JOB onto me.

No comments: