I'm BORED. I'm at work. I have nothing to do!
Hbbm is on leave, last week he had us all in a flurry doing stuff (remote-desktopping, as I call it). But this week it's quiet.
I'm bOREd... and what's annoying/aggravating my boredness is the fact that I could do so much if I didn't have to be at work!
Ok besides the obvious "I could stitch!", I could vacuum the flat - it's quite dirty atm. I could pack stuff. I could (ok this relies on G not being at work too) go apply for a supersavings account. I could do SO MUCH but I'm stuck here again.
BORED!!!!!!!!!
I'm busy scheming something... something BIG, but not soon. Something which requires a LOT of planning/work/decisions/discussions/everything. Something major. I'm really excited about it... it'd be fantastic if it worked out well.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I won't say anything more for now... It's just in the pre-pre-pre discussion stage :P
*bored!*... BORED BORED bored. Coffee time I think.
1 comment:
lol, at least you don't feel like a dumbass.. sigh.. :(
Post a Comment