Tuesday, April 24, 2007

and that wasn't the end of it all

After we got home, we just SAT for a while, de-stressing just sitting on the couch after work.

We went to the shop a bit later, and when we got back, I bashed my hand on a cupboard while taking my jacket off. It hurt a lot and I was still grumpy anyway so it hurt more. And then we watched an Asterix movie after supper and I broke a fingernail opening a can of cooldrink. And even though I don't have fancyshmancy nails to be 'OOH I BROKE A NAIL DARLING', I was pissed off regardless.

Today is possibly better. The receptionist was late and didn't tell anyone so I had to babysit the phone for about 20mins.

Sis (hopefully) is going to the post office this morning to collect my parcel - the cross stitches!!!!!! I'm so excited I wish I could go collect it myself cos I would have gone the moment the post office opened this morning, but alas, I am miles away.

I am desperately in need of this long weekend. Friday is a holiday, then it's Weekend, then it's Monday (I've taken leave) and then Tuesday is a public holiday again. WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! I think I'm going to sleep and relax and stitch/fiddle with the new stitches!

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Ooh, now I'm DYING for a nono's Gorgonzola pasta. OMG MMMM.

And I'd love to be in bed now too. With Squishy. And my parcel!

No comments: