Today most of my day was spent learning the typists job - certificates. It's a special program that's only loaded on her PC (I think), so I have to go up to her desk to do it. She's got shoulder problems, and is considering (or might *have* to) going for a shoulder op. Which means me being her, for 3 weeks (she said it takes that long to recover completely). I'm really not looking forward to it.
Just in 'idle' chatting with her, I read between the lines that if I were to resign to end at the end of December, I more than likely wouldn't get a bonus - i.e. they'd decide not to seeing as I'd be leaving, regardless of the fact that I'd worked the full 12 months and *should* get one. The way this year is with work coming in though, I'm not sure that any of us is likely to get any bonus. But anyway, I'm seriously (yes I always say that) thinking of finishing up at the end of this year. Fuck the bonus (to put it bluntly) I just can't take an extra month. We're thinking of leaving at the end of March, so we'd both need time to prepare.
My mind is in such a flipping annoying rut of thinking about things, not being able to do anything... and rethinking and rethinking and going in circles. It's not really fun. And despite work being SO DAMN DULL, I am *at work* for a full 8 hours, so when I get home in the evening I'm tired, which pisses me off because in the evening hours when I COULD BE DOING FUN THINGS, I'm *tired*.
Blegh. Nothing more to add really. I've been stitching... but because of the abovementioned tiredness plus a good dose of uninspiration, it's going slowly.
Here's a sexy man to keep you entertained while I try stitch at least a little bit:
No comments:
Post a Comment